- What is "staking"?
Staking is the process of storing cryptocurrency in order to ensure the health of the blockchain. Participation in this process allows the cryptocurrency holder ("holder") to receive interest accruals on the entire balance amount.
- Why do you offer to store WEC cryptocurrency?
The WEC cryptocurrency (Webcoinpay) is at the initial stages of development and is a promising asset that can show multiple growth dynamics in the future.
- How much profit can I expect by participating in the system?
The standard level of accruals is 50% per annum of the amount on the balance. This figure can be significantly increased by purchasing ACC accelerators.
- Who offers cryptocurrency staking services?
This staking system was developed by the global consumer community WebTokenProfit, which operates in many areas of the financial and investment markets.
- What is required to participate?
Everyone who has received a license to operate within the system is allowed to participate in the staking process.
- How much should I pay for registration?
User registration is absolutely free.
- What licenses are available? How much do they cost?
Users are offered 4 types of licenses with different limits on ACC purchases and sales. Also, different terms of the referral (partner) program apply to different licenses. The cost of licenses starts from $30.
- I forgot my account password how to recover access to the account?
On the authorization page, click "Forgot password". Enter the requested data in the appropriate forms to fill in. After that, an email with detailed instructions on password recovery will be sent to your e-mail address specified during registration.
- Will I be able to change my account password in the future?
Yes, to do this, go to your personal account and open the appropriate settings tab to change your password.
- What is ACC?
This is a unit of power that allows you to speed up the process of accruing interest to your WEC coin balance.
- How much does ACC cost?
The cost of accelerators depends solely on the volume of sales of ACC on the exchange.
- What is an exchange for?
The users of the system can sell and buy ACC accelerators on the exchange.
- I made a buy order with one price, but when I make a deal, the price is already different, why?
The final price of the order is set at the time of the transaction, since the cost of ACC is directly dependent on supply and demand.
- Is the ACC “burning” when removing the accrued interest?
No, in this case, ACCS stay active.
- What payment systems can I use to top up my personal account?
Replenishment of the WEC balance is possible only in WEC coins. In turn, you can top up your personal USD account in the betting system with cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Ethereum, PRIZM, BipCoin, or with the help of electronic payment systems PerfectMoney / Payeer.
- Do you have commissions for financial transactions?
There are no commissions when adding funds to your account. There is also no Commission when withdrawing WEC cryptocurrency. The Commission when withdrawing USD is 5%. The Commission on the exchange when buying is equal to 1% in USD, when selling-1% in ACC. Please note that there may be commissions provided by the payment systems you use.
- Can I get ACC for free?
Yes, partners can get free ACC as a gift for participating in the referral program, in addition to standard interest charges.
- Can I participate in the partner program without purchasing a license?
No, to participate in at least a 1-level referral program, you need a minimum Silver license. In turn, the VIP license will open access to 4 levels of the referral program.
- Can I use my own referral link to create another account?
No, creating multi-accounts is prohibited and will result in blocking all accounts belonging to the violator.
- How do you determine that a new member is attracted to me?
A new user must register using your personal referral link.
- Where can I see a list of my referrals?
This information, as well as the amount of partner deposits and accrued rewards, is available in the user's personal account.
- How much profit will I get from participating in the partner program?
The amount of interest accruals depends on your license. At level 1, the rate is 10%, at 2-20%, at 3 — 30%, and at 4 — 40%.
- Why didn't I get a reward after my referral purchased the license?
It is possible that your referral has purchased a license at a higher price than you bought. In such cases, referral accruals are not made. In other cases, contact technical support for assistance.
- Are personal data of system participants transferred to third parties?
All personal information of users is securely protected and is not transmitted to third parties. The exception is cases when fraudulent intentions are detected in the user's actions aimed at causing damage to the company and other participants of the system.
- Is the security of money on the account balance guaranteed?
Yes, financial security and privacy issues are a priority for our company. In order to ensure the protection of financial assets, we use modern methods of encrypting information and financial transactions.
- I have questions that are not covered in this section. who can answer them?
If you have any problems, difficulties or disputes, please contact our technical support team, which will provide you with all the necessary information.
- What is "staking"?